Family Constellation Practitioner Training Surrey, UK
Our Family Constellations Practitioner Training UK is open to everyone who has completed our Foundation Training or has any equivalent training. The Practitioner Family Training in Systemic Family Constellations UK expands on the basic principles and deepens the learning that we have started to internalise in the Foundation Training.
The emphasis will be on working with groups, holding workshops and working beyond the family field.
On this journey with us, you will have the opportunity to:
- learn in a small group
- receive personal support through one to one sessions
- practice family constellations through application of what has been taught
- experiential learning through time for your own development and personal work through exercises, inner process work and small group family constellations
- develop both personally and professionally
- to learn about, experience and internalise the orders of love
- application of the orders of love and the systemic thinking with an emphasis on 1:1 work
- to develop sound practitioners of systemic family constellations
- to facilitate a personal and professional but most importantly enriching journey through our teaching
Our Family Constellations Training will be structured in the following way and will include:
- 6 modules of 2 days
- 3 Supervised Practice days
- 3 one to one Personal Support sessions either via Skype or in person
- 2 free representative places at one of our family constellation workshops (for more information see Marilene’s Family Constellations Workshop schedule)
- Fridays 11am – 6pm
- Saturdays 10am – 6pm
Structure and Dates
For the exact details please contact us directly
- Module 1 starting in September 2021
- Module 2 Fri/Sat (date TBC with the group)
- between module 2&3: one to on session (to be arranged individually)
- Module 3 Fri/Sat (date TBC with the group)
- Module 4 Fri/Sat (date TBC with the group)
- Module 5 Fri/Sat (date TBC with the group)
- between module 5&6: one to on session (to be arranged individually)
- Module 6 Fri/Sat (date TBC with the group)
- within 4 weeks of module 6: one to one session (to be arranged individually)
PLUS 3 SUPERVISED PRACTCIE DAYS
Depending on the regulations, we will run this training in person or online, most likely it will be a mixture of the two.
For the meetings in person, we will meet in Bagshot.
Bagshot is easily accessible for people traveling from the M25, M3 and M4.
Payment and course fee
- Early bird fee £1795 if we receive your deposit by 15 June 2021
- Thereafter, the full fee for the Foundation Training is £2095
- A £400 deposit is needed to secure your place. This deposit becomes non-refundable 2 weeks after your informal ‘interview’ with Marilene following your formal application
To find out about the application process please click here
Marilene will be delighted to answer any questions you may have about the training, so please do not hesitate to contact her on 07785 772 912 or by email via the contact page